Veterans, their spouses, and their dependents may be eligible for educational benefits though numerous G.I. Bill programs. Please visit the www.va.gov website for details.
Other private and governmental agencies such as the Department of Rehabilitative Services and the Department of the Visually Handicapped have sponsored our students. Please call the Admissions office at 757-457-7159 for more information.
Additional Resource links:
FOR INDIVIDUALS ENTITLED TO EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE UNDER CHAPTER 31 (VR&E) or CHAPTER 33, Cayce/Reilly School of Massage currently complies with the requirements of Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, including Section 103:
- All Cayce/Reilly admissions requirements and deadlines apply to Military Veterans.
- Military Veterans are entitled to apply for Federal Financial Aid benefits through the FAFSA, if their military benefits do not cover the entire cost of the program.
- Military Veterans are entitled to establish a payment plan, according to school policies, if their military benefits do not cover the entire cost of the program.
- If payments from the VA Educational Assistance program are delayed, our facility does not prevent enrolling, does not assess a late penalty fee, does not require securing alternative or additional funding, and does not deny access to any school resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) that are available to other students that have paid.
- Additional requirements:
- Military veterans are required to submit their Certificate of Eligibility.
- Military veterans are required to submit their Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, DD Form 214.