THE CAYCE/REILLY® DIFFERENCE
Connecting Body Mind Spirit
We view massage as a valuable and positive force that promotes health and supports personal growth, professional fulfillment, and spiritual awareness in the world.
- Established and recognized leader in holistic health, wellness and healthcare since 1987.
- Leading education exclusively in holistic massage therapy.
- Only massage school in the Hampton Roads Area accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- The home of Cayce/Reilly® Massage, a trademark blend of three different techniques: Swedish, Osteopathic, and Neuropathic.
- Driven experts in massage therapy who are committed to your success!
- Graduate in as little as 8 months!
- Flexible Schedule: Part-Time and Evening Studies.
- Military friendly.
- Cayce/Reilly® graduates are recruited by employers across the country!
As the use of massage grows, so do the reasons for people seeking massage therapy. More and more people are recognizing massage as an important element in overall health and wellness and an effective way to relieve stress, manage pain, and treat injuries. The Cayce/Reilly Massage blends three different techniques: Swedish, Osteopathic, and Neuropathic. This unique massage offers a trademark blend of massage strokes, stretching, and gentle vibrations of the abdominal organs and endocrine glands. The massage begins at the left arm, and proceeds with attention to all major muscle groups and limbs, as well as the abdomen, torso and back. The massage strokes are performed in a specific order and sequence with an emphasis on relaxing and balancing the body’s nervous system.
According to the Cayce philosophy, when the nervous system is properly balanced, all systems of the body can experience improved coordination and restoration of their proper functioning. With the use of meditative techniques including grounding, centering, and deep breathing, the Cayce/Reilly massage therapist holds the intention to integrate body, mind, and spirit and enhance optimal health and wellness for each client.
As a student at the Cayce/Reilly School, you will discover the difference of this unique massage and begin an exciting and enriching journey of professional development that will enable you to improve the lives of others through the healing art of therapeutic massage. The staff and faculty are dedicated to providing a holistic educational environment of the highest standards, preparing students for a rewarding career in the health care industry. We view massage as a valuable and positive force that promotes health and supports personal growth, professional fulfillment and spiritual awareness in the world.